CIJ CLARITY CATALYST
HOW TO GET FROM WHERE YOU ARE TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
The Clarity Catalyst Course is based on the Stanford University program, Creativity in Business, that was developed in 1979 to cultivate creativity, authenticity and self- expression.
In this powerful, life shifting, 8-week self-discovery course (taught either in person or live online) you will be given the blueprint to get clear on who you are and what you want. Your clarity, self- confidence, awareness, sense of direction, and passion will increase exponentially.
If you are ready to….
- Get into your “flow” by doing what you love and getting paid to do it so that you can leave your unfulfilling job
- Get crystal clear on your vision and mission so that you can help others and leave an impactful footprint on this great earth
- Ignite more passion and love into your life so that you can feel excited and sexy because you are loved, cherished, and honored
- Belong to a group of like-minded others who also want to take their lives to the next level so that you can feel a sense of tribe and community
Then… The Clarity Catalyst is for you!
In this 8-week program you will:
- Awaken to your true calling by getting clear on who you are and want you really want
- Discover the vast well of creativity that dwells inside of you so you can powerfully share it with the world
- Rewrite and reprogram your limited mindset with new beliefs that will set you free
- Connect with a tribe that has been attracted by YOUR awesome vibe…a group of people who will hold you high and support you
- Work with the fear that has been paralyzing you so that you can finally go for it and live out the life that is waiting for you
- Step into your power, authenticity, and confidence so that you can create abundance by sharing your unique contribution and gifts with the world
Get a crystal-clear blueprint that will help you tap in your creative FLOW and intuition so you can achieve the greatness that you KNOW you are capable of.
A delicious blend of sacred sharing in a safe space, experiential mindfulness and emotional intelligence exercises to refine and define who you are, weekly live-withs to shift your perspective on how you see yourself and the world, plus meaningful conversations with your peer coaching connection partner mid-week to land the learning and solidify the group.
CIJ CULTURE CATALYST
You are ready to take your corporate culture to the next level.
CIJ Culture Catalyst Course is based on the Creativity in Business curriculum, a proven, state-of-the-art methodology that was created by Dr. Michael Ray at Stanford University. This program provides businesses with a competitive edge by helping to foster and develop the powerful creative potential within individuals and teams leading to greater innovation using Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence tools and processes.
In this powerful, life shifting, 8-week course (taught either in person or live online) your employees will be given the blueprint to achieve a life work balance that will make them LOVE coming to work for you. Their clarity, creativity, innovation, and passion for work will increase exponentially….and so will the bottom line.
The process brings about high levels of team effectiveness, collaboration, and positive shifts in organizational culture.
Benefits and Outcomes
The Culture Catalyst program moves individuals and teams toward higher performance, community, collaboration, and co-creativity. Specific benefits and outcomes often include the following:
- Inspires innovative problem-solving and consistent breakthrough thinking to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Decreases stress and anxiety using Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence practices to cultivate peak performance
- Delivers Conscious Communication tools for individuals to become more compassionate and effective in their leadership roles.
- Improves communication that leads to greater trust and connection between the team members
- Creates internal balance and wellbeing so that the individual can experience more peace and joy, both in and out of the workplace.
We offer group facilitation, one-on–one with top executives, and corporate retreats.
Speakers and Supporters of the CIJ Culture Catalyst
(Formerly called Creativity in Business at Stanford University)
- Steve Jobs, co-founder, Apple Computer
- Jim Collins, author of Good to Great
- Charles Schwab, founder & CEO, Charles Schwab & Co.
- Ken Oshman, co-founder & CEO, IBM Corp
- Michael Gould – founder & president, The Learning Tree Open University
- Krista Brunson – producer, The Today Show on NBC
- Philip Knight – founder & CEO, Nike, Inc
CIJ For Kids & Teens Insight For Life
A powerful course created for kids and teens where they are able to discover their unique talents, learn valuable tools and self empowerment techniques that prepares them for success at school and in life.
This awe-inspiring course focuses on mindfulness and emotional intelligence. Based upon methodology first taught at Stanford University’s famed Creativity in Business Course (CIB), the 8-week program is designed to take kids and teens on a profound journey into unearthing their creativity, tapping into their purpose, and thereby activating their full potential. Using practical tools and techniques Jen Kerkado, your CIJ Insight for Life Instructor, will empower kids and teens to step into their authentic true selves.
This 8-week course is designed to provide students with a competitive edge by helping to foster and develop the powerful creative potential within them. Specific benefits and outcomes often include the following:
- Generates new ideas for life purpose and creative passions.
- Creates a new relationship with an organization for dealing with time management and stress.
- Inspires innovative problem-solving and consistent breakthrough thinking to find innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Improves communication skills that breeds self-confidence when standing up to peer pressure/bullying, and provides new access to better communicate with family and friends.
- Provides mindfulness tools to cultivate focus and attention for better results in academics.
Each student will come away with a deeper knowing about who they are, practical approaches for creating what they want, and the skills to move on to high school, then college, and into life with motivation, direction, and self reliance.